The 2013 Core & Abs Challenge Schedule
QUARTER 1: SUNDAY, 01/27/13 – SATURDAY, 02/23/13 QUARTER 2: SUNDAY, 04/28/13 – SATURDAY, 05/25/13 QUARTER 3: SUNDAY, 07/28/13 – SATURDAY, 08/24/13
- QUARTER 4: SUNDAY, 10/27/13 – SATURDAY, 11/23/13
Your 28-Day Improvement Plan!
The 28-Day Core & Abs Challenge is Your 28 Day Core, Abs & Back Improvement Plan! It’s time to get stronger (Build Muscle Strength) and to go longer (Build Muscle Endurance). You will encounter 4 types of workouts to shock and awe your body into results! Review the following information then register and do this for you!
- The goal is to use the Coach Me Workshops Inc’s P.E.A.R.L. Strength Training System (which was created by Mario Wiggins) to Shape Muscle, Burn Fat, Shrink Inches, Gain Muscular Strength and Improve Muscle Endurance.
- 28 Days
- 1 Starting Measurement & Test Day
- 12 Ab Workout Days
- 6 H.I.I.T. Workout Days
- 6 Rest Days
- 2 Taper Days
- 1 Ending Measurement & Test Day
- Shape Muscle
- Burn Fat
- Shrink Inches
- Gain Muscular Strength
- Improve Muscle Endurance
- Get Results
- Improve You
Here’s what YOU do:
- Register to attend the The Core & Abs Challenge.
- Become Facebook friends with Mario Wiggins
- Record and upload your starting & ending measurements, test data and photos.
- Record and upload your Workout data on DAY 1, 7, 14, 21 & 28 by 11:59PM CST.
- Do the necessary work which requires posting a daily summary of your nutrition, exercise and rest habits and complete at least 50+ minutes a exercise each day.
- NOTE: If you don’t do the work, you will be dropped for wasting your time & investment.
Here is what WE (Coach Me Workshops Inc) will do:
- Host The Core & Abs Challenge.
- Host Weekly Informational Conference Calls.
- Train you to use the Coach Me Workshops Inc’s P.E.A.R.L. Strength Training System.
- Provide a downloadable 28 Day Schedule.
- Post a minimum of 6 Challenge Messages to Inform, Inspire, and Motivate you to success.
- Share general nutrition, exercise & rest information, tips and strategies.
- Provide a Private Interactive Discussion Area for subscriber-to-subscriber communication efforts where you can post your results, ask questions, inspire & support each other, share resources and more.
5 Mandatory Days for YOU to upload the required survey data by 11:59pm CST:
- Day 01: Sunday, October 27, 2013
- Day 07: Saturday, November 02, 2013
- Day 14: Saturday, November 09, 2013
- Day 21: Saturday, November 16, 2013
- Day 28: Saturday, November 23, 2013
The 2013 Challenge Schedule
Register for the next challenges too.
NOTE: A one-time payment will be deducted from your payment source at the time of purchase. A licensed copies of the Challenge Calendar/Schedule will be automatically sent to the email address which is linked to your payment account and at that point, no refunds will be provided in full or part or any reason, including injury. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments. If a coupon code was provided and you did not use it, there is no way to discount the payment after the payment has been made. Thank you for your purchase. Contact us (Coach Me Workshops Inc) if you have any questions.
DISCLAIMER: This challenge provides information that is intended to assist users in their personal weight loss, nutrition, exercise and/or weight management efforts. Each user is urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight management program. This challenge is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The challenge is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any weight management program.
No refunds will be provide in full or in part for any reason, including injury, after the program begins. No prorated fees are provided for late enrollments.
Coach Me Workshops Inc organizers reserve the right to delay, cancel or suspend any session, event or activity due to inclement weather or other dangerous circumstances in accordance with Emergency Protocol issued by weather forecasters, media agencies or emergencies and/or inclement weather.
Subscribers are responsible and assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participating in any physical or nutrition related challenge/activities which are hosted face-to-face or virtually, including but not limited to ambulance transport, hospital stays, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services.